Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thinking Out Loud

Well, here I go...I've finally created a blog! After too many lacklustre evenings alone, reading the blogs of friends and family, I've decided that I too will share the random thoughts of my day for all to read...that is, if anyone is curious to the inner stirrings that take place within my mind. Those that know me well, and have the pleasure of seeing me on a day to day basis, know just how random and bizarre my thought process can be. Abrupt, candid, and often inappropriate, I feel if my quirkiness can somehow bring a smile to one's face, I've done something right....even if they may be laughing AT me rather than WITH me. You need to have a little humility to have some sanity.

I will attempt to keep this blog up to date and share with you my ideas, raves, pictures, music, and people....basically all the things that make me smile. There are so many moments in a day that can take you from a perfectly good mood to a sour bitch mood ( pardon my french) at the drop of a hat. I want this blog to be a reminder that although it takes no time at all for your day to turn "sour" , it takes just as little time for it to taste "sweet" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment